Sunday, March 4, 2012

On the move!

Well, one never knows how quickly things can work out, right? At the end of January, I consolidated my two offices to Philadelphia, for an uncertain duration. As it turns out, I'm now reopening the New Jersey office at a new location, one that is conveniently located and easier to find for New Jersey residents living in the Philadelphia metro area. On April 1, 2012, I'll be open for consultations in New Jersey again at the following locations:

Winslow Professional Center
339 Rte. 73 North, Ste. 11A
Berlin, NJ 08009

Just a couple miles south of Berlin on rt. 73, the new office is a mere 10 minutes from Voorhees, Williamstown and Sicklerville, 20 minutes from Turnersville and Hammonton, and just slightly longer from Collinswood, Cherry Hill, Mt. Laurel and Medford.

I'm really excited about meeting everyone at the new office!!

No comments:

Post a Comment