Wednesday, January 25, 2012

One Office to Serve Them All . . .

As many of my clients know, for the past ten years I have maintained a meeting place in Voorhees, which has been convenient for some of my clients in New Jersey. With the impending relocation of my office in Center City, consolidating the two locations would offer a greater benefit to all my current and prospective clients. Moving forward, then, I will now be meeting and consulting with all new clients in my Philadelphia office.

The office in Philadelphia is located very near to the Patco station, for the convenience of clients who wish to avoid driving into Philadelphia. I will, of course, maintain my local phone number for my New Jersey clients. With these changes, I hope to serve everyone with greater efficiency and the same degree of accessibility as has always been my practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment