Thursday, February 18, 2016

On the Move -- Again!

Progress moves one forward -- and sometimes, out.  Earlier this month, I learned that the building in which my Center City office was located had been sold.  The new owners sent around a memo to the effect that they had "different plans" for the structure.  Alas, it had come time for me to move on.

However, I'm excited to announce that, as of March 1st, I'll be doing business from my new office in Society Hill!  The new address is 525 S. 4th St., Ste. 240A, Philadelphia, PA  19147.  It's a comparable space in a quieter location.  And it has a window!  The phone number and all other particulars will remain the same.  I start the transition next week.  I'm hoping the new location will be more conducive to productive meetings and work, and I hope to be able to spend more time in Philly than I have in the past year or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment